Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Facial Hair and Joblessness Part II

Since My last post (yesterday) I have yet to shave, and I still have no job. So my weak evidence seems to be standing.

I suppose under this thinking I should probably shave, then I might acquire a job. However I don't think I will because I am too proud of this embarrassment I call a 'neck beard' for lack of a better term. Here is a picture of what I've got so far:

This is somewhere between newly homeless and Bob Vila. Not the most popular if you are trying to impress a female; my fiancé is not exactly attracted to this new look.


With that being said I think I'll stick with the look for not and see where it takes me.

On a side note: Perhaps growing facial hair is nothing more than a side effect of boredom for the normally shaved man.

today's random Stumble: http://incredimazing.com/page/Even_Barren_Land_Can_Be_Beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment